19/1/08

Helen Love "It's my club and I'll play what I want to"


Tras el single de adelanto It's my club HELEN LOVE publican su nuevo CD, con dieciséis canciones en el sello Elefant. el grupo publicó su primer single en 1993 y éste es su sexto album, que cuenta con una edición especial limitada en vinilo rosa. Dentro de su característica estética indie encontramos entre sus temas elementos punk, surf, new wave, etc. Reproducimos en formato Real Audio la mitad de sus canciones desde la web de Elefant.

The indie pop band Helen Love has published its new album in Elefant Records after the release of its single It’s my club. This is the sixth cd after five albums and fifteen years of recordings. There is a LP special limited edition in pink vinyl which you can see in the video below. Here you can listen to eight of their new album songs located in the Elefant Records' website.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario